We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Melt 100 g of butter. Crush the biscuits (I put them in a blender) and mix them with the melted butter.
In a cake tray (I had a large yena tray and it was filled), put a plastic wrap and place the biscuit composition, pressing a little with a spoon. Leave the tray in the refrigerator until we make the rest of the composition.
The gelatin is hydrated with 100 ml of cold water.
Break the chocolate into pieces and put it on the steam bath, together with 50 ml of whipped cream. microwave. Incorporate cocoa and powdered sugar and liqueur.
In the initial recipe, the whipped cream was beaten, I beat the whipped cream and then I incorporated it into the chocolate mixture. I liked the result obtained this way.
Put the chocolate mixture in the pan over the biscuits and leave it in the fridge for a few hours.
After it has hardened enough, turn it over on a plate. Make the chocolate icing and place it on top.
It is decorated according to preference. I brought an extra flavor with the chocolate sticks with mint and some cherries.
I can't wait to do it again.
Cake with chocolate, currants and red pepper
A cake with a rich taste for those who want a little adventure on the plate!
TABLE FOR: 8
READY IN: 8 hours
• 60g yolks
• 80g egg whites
• 100g sugar
• 30g cocoa powder
• 30g Nestlé Dessert Noir chocolate
• 250g chocolate Nestlé Dessert Noir
• 60g egg whites
• 100ml milk
• 70g yolks
• 30g glucose syrup
• 8g gelatin
• 15ml liquid cream
Redcurrant and red pepper jelly:
• 300g red currants
• 30g red pepper
• 70g sugar
• 2 teaspoons agar-agar
• 150g Nestlé Dessert Noir chocolate
• 100g cocoa butter
How do you prepare?
1. For the top, mix the egg whites in a hard foam with a pinch of salt and sugar gradually added, then add the egg yolks one by one, continuing the mixing.
2. Add the melted and cooled chocolate in a thin wire, then sifted cocoa, stirring with a spatula, and place the composition obtained in stainless steel rings and then in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 15 minutes. Once baked, allow the countertops to cool, then remove them from the stainless steel rings.
3. For the mousse, bring the milk to a boil, take it off the heat and pour it thinly over the yolks, stirring constantly while you put it back on the fire until it starts to thicken slightly.
4. Take it off the heat and pour it over the broken chocolate into small pieces, add the pre-hydrated gelatin and mix gently.
5. Bring the glucose syrup to a boil, and in parallel start beating the egg whites until they form a light foam, then pour the glucose into a thin wire, stirring constantly for 8-10 minutes.
6. Mix the cream according to the instructions on the package and incorporate it into the chocolate composition, then add the beaten egg whites.
7. For the jelly, put the red currants to boil in a bowl, together with the red pepper, sugar and a little water, and after they have boiled, pass everything through a blender, strain the composition and put it back on the fire for 2 minutes together with agar-agar.
8. Pour the jelly into cylindrical shapes and put it in the freezer.
9. For decoration, melt the cocoa butter and add over the Nestlé Dessert Noir chocolate, mixing well until the whole amount of chocolate melts.
10. It's time to assemble the cakes! In other stainless steel rings slightly larger than the ones in which you baked the top, put the cake tops, then add a layer of chocolate mousse and leave everything in the fridge for a few minutes.
11. In the center, add the currant jelly and red pepper, then top with mousse and add the second layer of top.
12. Place another layer of chocolate mousse on top and move everything in the freezer for at least 4 hours, and after they have been in the freezer, carefully remove the stainless steel forms and cover each cake with the mixture of cocoa butter and chocolate. .
13. Move the cakes back to the freezer for an hour and finally decorate each cake with red currants.
Enjoy the surprise on the faces of your loved ones when they discover what these perfect cakes are hiding!
Recipe sent by Simona Patras in the "Enter the World of Deserts" competition organized by Nestlé Dessert.
Preheat the oven. Separate eggs. Beat the egg whites until smooth. Add powdered sugar.
Beat the yolks, then add the egg whites with the sugar. Then add the mixture of almond powder and powdered sugar, flour, orange juice, dried orange peel and freshly grated, and finally melted butter. Homogenize the composition with a spatula. Place on a back of a stretched baking tray, a parchment paper, then pour the composition with a spoon in a thin layer. Level with a spatula. Put in the oven and bake for 5-10 minutes. The countertop is ready when touching it by hand does not stick.
Preparation of chocolate cream
Prepare a syrup of 85 g caster sugar and 85 g water. Boil the syrup until the sugar melts. Whisk the yolks, then add the hot syrup, continuing to beat until the mixture cools. Add melted chocolate and mix until smooth. Beat the whipped cream and incorporate it into the composition when it has cooled.
Keep a little chocolate for decor. Heat the whipped cream, add the melted chocolate and mix until smooth. Leave to cool.
With a glass with a diameter of 6.5 cm Cut the dish into 30 discs. Each cake will consist of 3 discs. Put the chocolate cream in a plastic cone provided with spirit. Put the chocolate foam on the discs with the croissant and place them on top of each other three to form a cake. When ready, let cool for 5-10 minutes. After they have cooled, with the help of a spatula, coat each cake in chocolate cream. Let it cool again for 5-10 minutes. Remove from the cold, pour the icing and cover with a spatula evenly on top and side. Put a cake on the plate and pour around some melted ice cream. A few flowers are made with the help of a toothpick, drawing bows from the sky, from the inside of the chocolate drop to the outside. (Tip: if you don't have dry orange peel, grate the fresh peel and put it on the parchment and put it in the oven for a while).
How do we make the best pandispan for a successful cake?
For a successful cocoa cake top you must have all the ingredients at room temperature. In this way the eggs will grow nicely in volume and the pandispan will come out fluffy. There is no need to use baking powder in this recipe. The cake top will grow anyway because of the air in the eggs. Using baking powder will force it and you will get that bulging look of the countertop. I beat whole eggs, I don't bother to separate them, and the countertop always comes out fluffy and airy. Obviously you can separate them, especially if you don't have a powerful mixer. The tray I used has a diameter of 24 cm, but you can use a smaller one for a higher countertop.
This cake top with cocoa is baked over medium heat, at 180 degrees until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. This means that the top is baked and can be removed from the oven. Baking time can take between 40 minutes and an hour, depending on the oven and the size of the tray. After it is ready, leave the countertop to cool in the tray for about half an hour, then remove it and let it cool completely. When it is well cooled, it can be cut into slices and used for cakes, as I used it in chocolate and orange cake. You can also keep it at room temperature for a maximum of 24 hours or you can freeze it. A wonder!
It is a fine, delicious dessert that is prepared quite quickly. I made slight changes, adding vanilla sugar and dried mint to the composition. Why mint? I love the combination of chocolate + mint, it is refreshing, flavorful. Let me tell you the recipe:
Preparation time: about 40 minutes.
Ingredient: 150 gr butter, 160 gr cocoa biscuits, 200 gr dark chocolate, 2 tablespoons brandy, 250 unsweetened whipped cream (30-35% fat), 15 gr gelatin, 1 teaspoon dried mint, 2 vanilla.
Spring is coming with news from Nestl & eacute
For decoration: 50 gr dark chocolate, 50 ml milk, 1/2 grated dark chocolate.
Method of preparation: Melt 75 gr butter at low temperature. Crush the biscuits in a food processor. Mix with butter. Line a cake pan with plastic wrap and add the cookie mixture, pressing with the back of a spoon. Cool the composition in the refrigerator.
Melt 200 g of dark chocolate in a bowl over a bowl of boiling water, cool slightly then add the brandy, whipped cream, 2 vanillas and 1 teaspoon of finely chopped dried mint. Va re
Ingredients Black Forest Cake & # 8211 step by step recipe
cocoa cake top:
- 6 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 120 grams of sugar
- 100 grams of flour
- 50 grams of good, black and fragrant cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
thin tray of tender dough:
- 120 grams of flour
- 60 grams of butter with 82% fat
- 50 grams of sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2-3 tablespoons of cold water
- 2 tablespoons sour cherry jam, to grease the baking sheet
- 700 grams of pitted cherries, compote or frozen
- 400-450 ml. cherry juice (enough to cover the cherries well)
- 100 grams of sugar
- 40 grams (4 tablespoons) of cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cherry schnaps (or liqueur, or even Kirschwasser drink, if you travel through West Germany)
vanilla cream filling:
- 600 grams of whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 8 grams of gelatin
- 2 tablespoons cherry schnaps
- 150 grams of sugar
- 200 ml. the water
- 250 grams of chocolate with 54% cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cherry schnaps
finishing and decoration:
- 500 grams of whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons grated powdered sugar
- 16 beautiful cherries, well drained of liquid
- decoration of 100 grams of grated or shaped dark chocolate in the form of various decorations
Preparing Thin Dough from Fraged Dough for Black Forest Cake & # 8211 Step by Step Recipe
I chose to make this thin cake top for my cake as well, in order to give it a better support. It was a good choice and a less good one at the same time, namely:
- I liked the slightly crunchy texture that the fragrant dough top added to the cake
- I don't think the cake won anything in terms of support, it would have been OK even without this countertop
- the cake became harder to slice because of this crispy top
Whether you do it or not remains your choice, here's how I did it:
1. Exactly as I showed at tart dough recipe, I gave the robot flour, salt, sugar and vanilla sugar with cold butter, cut into cubes, to obtain a sandy texture.
2. I added, in turn, a tablespoon of very cold water, until the dough began to accumulate in the lumps (it does not need much water, we do not aim to get a paste or a wet dough). In this phase, I gathered the dough together and wrapped it in cling film, leaving it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, I turned on the oven and set it to 190 ° C and prepared, laying it with baking paper, the bottom of a form with removable walls of Φ28 cm.
4. On the work surface sprinkled with flour I placed the cooled dough and sprinkled flour on top of it, also kneading the rolling pin, then I spread the dough in the form of a disc and cut it to the desired size (diameter 28 cm).
5. I lightly rolled the dough on the rolling pin and, with its help, I transferred the dough disk over the prepared form, unrolling it in its place. Before baking the dough, I perforated it with a fork from place to place, then I baked it in the preheated oven at 190 ° C for 18-20 minutes, until it browned nicely. I let the dough cool on a cake rack.
Black Forest Cake & # 8211 Step by Step Recipe, Making Sponge Cake Top with Cocoa
1. For the sponge cake top with cocoa, we will set the oven at 180 ° C and we will prepare the same shape with removable walls with a diameter of 28 cm, lining it with baking paper.
2. I prepared the top from the whole eggs, which I broke into a large bowl, added 1 pinch of salt and sugar and mixed them with the mixer on high speed until the sugar completely dissolved and I got a pale yellow foam.
3. On top of this dense egg foam I sifted cocoa and flour, passing them through a thick sieve at the same time.
4. I added the vanilla extract and mixed the composition with a flexible spatula, with light movements from the bottom up, permanently lifting the composition from the bottom of the bowl and folding it over the one left in the bowl, while I turned the bowl slightly, in clockwise. This mixing time of the countertops aims to prevent the elimination of the air accumulated in the egg foam, the only growth agent of this cake countertop and, to give you a clearer idea of the procedure, I recommend that you follow it at roll top recipe, which contains a video tutorial. Once the top is well mixed, I poured it into the cake form already prepared, leveled it and baked it at a medium height, in the preheated oven at 180 ° C, for 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick stuck in the middle of the countertop comes out without traces of raw dough.
5. Finally, I got a beautiful, fluffy and well-raised cocoa cake top, which I put to cool on a grill.
6. After it has cooled completely, I cut the countertop horizontally into three layers of equal thickness.
Black Forest Cake & # 8211 Step by Step Recipe, Preparing Cherry Filling
1. For the preparation of the cherry filling, "Sauerkirsch Eingemacht", as it is called in German, I set the cherries on fire & # 8211 I used frozen cherries & # 8211 together with the sugar and cherry juice, of which I kept aside 50 of ml.
2. Until the composition on the fire has heated up, I mixed the starch with the preserved cherry juice. Once the cherries on the fire boil, let it boil for 4-5 minutes, then add the starch mixed with the 50 ml. of juice, stirring constantly.
3. Boil everything over low heat for 2-3 minutes, until the composition thickens, during which time we will stir continuously, then turn off the heat and add 1 tablespoon (or more, if desired) of cherry schnaps. I mention that I used a drink distilled by my father-in-law, about 5 years ago, we can say that it was a "noble" spirit, being also obsolete. Mix well, cover with cling film so that it does not get wet, and leave to cool well.
Chocolate Syrup Preparation for Black Forest Cake & # 8211 Step by Step Recipe
1. For the chocolate syrup, I put water and sugar on the fire in a saucepan and boiled them for 3-4 minutes from the moment they started to boil, then I took the saucepan off the heat and added chocolate, which in my case was in the form of drops. You can just as well use a chocolate bar, broken into equal pieces.
2. I let the chocolate boil well in the syrup for 5 minutes, then I mixed it until it is completely dissolved, finally adding the vanilla extract and 1 tablespoon of cherry schnaps. I set the chocolate syrup aside to cool well.
Preparing Vanilla Cream Filling for Black Forest Cake & # 8211 Step by Step Recipe
In the original version, this cream filling is not stabilized with gelatin, but the reason is very simple: a very fatty cream with 60% fat is recommended, a product that we do not find in the trade, in our country, in the happiest In this case, we will find whipped cream with 35% fat, so that, in order for the cake to hold, its stabilization, after being beaten, is essential. Here's how:
1. I hydrated the gelatin in very cold water. I used gelatin in sheets, which I covered with a lot of water, if you use gelatin powder (granules), to this will be added an amount of cold water 4 times as much as the gelatin (about 32 ml) .
2. The whipped cream should be very cold to beat well, preferably cooled overnight in the refrigerator. Put it in a large and deep bowl, because it will splash a lot during the battery, and mix with a mixer at high speed, until it starts to harden. At this point, add the powdered sugar and vanilla extract and continue to mix for another 1 minute, no more, because there is a risk that the cream will separate.
3. Melt the hydrated gelatin in a steam bath or microwave for 20 seconds until liquefied. If gelatin is used in the sheets, drain the water first. Then 1/3 of the whipped cream mix quickly with the melted gelatin.
4. Mix the cream well with the gelatin, so that no gelatin remains unincorporated. It is essential to work quickly, because gelatin will tend to clot.
5. Add the cream mixed with gelatin over the one left in the bowl and mix with folding movements, about the same as we showed when mixing the top, so that it stays aerated, but much faster. Again, it is essential to work quickly, so as not to set the filling before starting to assemble the cake.
6. Finally, add the cherry schnapps to this whipped cream filling and we can move on to assembling the cake.
Black Forest Cake & # 8211 Step by Step Recipe & # 8211 Assembling the Cake
1. After we have prepared the cream filling, we hurry to assemble the cake, the first step for this being to grease with the cherry jam (which we put in the blender a little) the top of the tender dough, on the whole surface. Place one of the layers of sponge cake on top of the tender dough spread with jam and press lightly, lightly, with your palms, to adhere well.
2. Spread 1/3 of the amount of chocolate syrup on top of the cocoa top.
3. Add ½ of the amount of cherry filling over the first worktop, over the entire surface.
4. Cover the cherry filling with ½ from the cream filling, spreading it with a spatula in an even layer.
5. Continue with a new layer of cocoa sponge cake, which is syruped with 1/3 of the chocolate syrup, add the rest of the cherry filling on top and then level the second ½ of the cream filling and cover the cake with the last layer of sponge cake with cocoa, which is lightly pressed with the palms and then syruped with the rest of the chocolate syrup.
At this stage, I covered the cake well with a lid (I mounted it on a special cake rack with a lid) and let it cool until the next day. I recommend that it be left in the fridge for at least 3 hours and that the finishing and decoration be as close as possible to the time of serving.
Black Forest Cake & # 8211 Step by Step Recipe & # 8211 Finishing and Decorating
To finish the cake, the classic approach is to be covered in whipped cream and decorated with cherries or sour cherries and grated dark chocolate flakes, as seen in the image below, which is a stock.
1. I melted the chocolate and poured it with the help of a posh with a small opening on a sheet of baking paper, making that model of fir trees in perspective, an idea taken from the internet and which I really liked.
2. Then I beat the cream for the cream, the 500 grams recommended for finishing, following the same recommendations that I made in point 2 of the subtitle "Preparation of the cream filling" & # 8211 that is the cream to be very cold, to beat until it hardens a little, then add the powdered sugar and beat for another minute. After it is well beaten, the cake is dressed in whipped cream, keeping a sufficient amount for the hazelnuts that we will mount with a pos to which we will attach a dui with the star opening. Level the whipped cream well on the surface of the cake and on the sides.
3. After making the Christmas trees for decoration, I was left with a small amount of melted chocolate in my pocket, which I poured in a spiral shape on the surface of the cake, then I mounted the hazelnuts, 16 in number, one for each each portion. Then I started sticking the chocolate trees on the side.
Finally, I placed a well-drained cherry on top of each hazelnut and the cake was ready to serve.
Black Forest Cake & # 8211 Step by Step Recipe & # 8211 serving
Pădurea Neagră cake is served as a dessert, cut into slices, cold, from the refrigerator. For portioning, I advise you to use a long knife, with the blade heated by immersing it in a container with hot water, then wiped with a clean napkin after each cut, so you get really beautiful slices.
This Black Forest Cake turned out to be a very special dessert for "big days", being very special, and what, in my opinion, mattered most in perfecting the taste and texture was that chocolate syrup well soaked in the countertop, which has acquired a creamy consistency. The contrast with the taste of cherries and fresh cream was very refreshing.
May your great appetite be useful!
2 tops of 5 eggs, 5 tablespoons sugar, 5 tablespoons flour, 2 tablespoons flour, a pinch of salt, essence
Apricot cream: 500 g sour cream, 150 g cottage cheese, 75 g powdered sugar, a sachet of gelatin, a bowl of apricot puree from compote, 3 not very ripe apricots, chopped.
Cranberry cream: 500 g sour cream, 150 g cottage cheese, 75 g powdered sugar gelatin sachet, 5-6 tablespoons cranberry jam
1. Prepare tops in trays of the same size from 5 egg whites beaten with a pinch of salt, add 5 tablespoons of sugar, add the yolks rubbed with oil, essence and flour. Pour into trays and bake for 20 minutes. at the right fire.
2. Apricot cream is prepared by mixing sour cream with cottage cheese and sugar then add hydrated gelatin with 100 ml of cold water then melted (without boiling) in a sea bath and puree obtained by passing the apricots from the compote.
3. Prepare the cranberry cream in the same way, adding at the end instead of the apricot puree, the cranberry jam.
4. Mount the cake in the tray in which I baked the tops. Place the first top, pour the apricot cream then sprinkle on the whole surface, evenly, the small pieces of apricot, come on top with the second top, press lightly by hand and pour over the blueberry cream. Let the cake cool for at least 2 hours then cut into square pieces.
Try this video recipe too